Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the categories below for answers to common questions.
Can I license photography found on this website?
- Yes. Most photos can be licensed for personal and commercial use.
Medium Types and Pricing
- What mediums do you print on?
- What are your prices?
Do you offer wholesale or volume discounts?
- We offer various discounts for framers, interior designers, high volume customers, as well as large one time orders.
- Discounts of 10-40% are available based on volume, size of order and type of product. Contact us for more information.
Can you do custom sizes or special requests?
- Looking for something unique or something not offered on our website? Examples include color splashes, collages, special sizes, materials, or borders. Just email us and ask. Chances are we can make it happen!
Do you charge for special requests?
- There is often no additional charge for these special requests. More complex requests may require a labor fee.
What types of Professional Photography Services do you offer?
- Aerial Photography (Helicopter, Fixed Wing, Drone, Bucket Lift)
- Commercial and Residential Photography
- Interior and Exterior
Payment Options and Sales Tax
What credit cards do you accept?
- All major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner's Club, JCB
- Signature Debit Cards
- Authorize.Net eCheck.Net® (bank account)
- Digital payment solutions: Apple Pay, PayPal, Visa Checkout
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide
Do you invoice?
- Reputable companies can be invoiced either by PayPal or traditional invoices (to cut a check or purchase order)
Do you charge a sales tax?
- All tangible orders shipped to the state of Maryland are charged sales tax, currently 6%
How soon will I get my order?
- Un-framed print orders are usually shipped within two business days and are shipped in durable industrial shipping tubes typically via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (allow additional 2-4 days after shipping to reach destination).
- Framed prints, acrylic and metal prints are usually shipped within 5-7 business days via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground (allow additional 3-9 days to reach destination), very large metal prints (over 30x45) can take 7-14 days to manufacture and ship.
- Mounted canvas and gatorboard prints are usually shipped within 5-7 business days via FedEx or UPS Ground (allow additional 3-9 days to reach destination).
- Wall murals are usually shipped within 5-7 business days via FedEx or UPS Ground (allow additional 3-9 days to reach destination).
Do you offer expedited shipping?
- Un-framed or un-mounted print orders can be shipped faster, sometimes as quick as next day, by contacting us when you place your order for additional shipping charges (typically $15-$45).
- Most other products such as framed prints and mounted canvas take more time to build and some can only be shipped ground, but if you need something shipped faster, contact us and we quote you expedited shipping options. We can often ship overnight, but only after the initial 5-7 days it takes to build the product.
Do you offer International Shipping?
- In many cases yes, but it depends on the product and destination. Our website only allows online orders within the USA and Canada so contact us for a quote if you would like us to ship internationally
Can you combine shipping cost for multiple items?
- Yes. If you order multiple items, especially in different sizes or mediums, shipping will often "stack" due to limitations of the website. If you think that shipping charges on your order are possibly excessive, please contact us and we can often reduce shipping charges or refund a portion of shipping charges of an existing order.
Do you take returns?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will do everything we can to resolve any issues
- If anything you ordered is damaged, has a defect or we messed up your order, we will replace or send out a new order right away
- PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT PHOTO, CORRECT PRODUCT TYPE, WITH THE CORRECT OPTIONS AND SIZES. Our products are all made at the time of order and often can not simply be returned due to errors in ordering. If you have any questions, ask before you order, we will respond to any questions very quickly
- Any large prints of over 16x20, mounted canvas, wall murals, framed prints, acrylic and metal prints can not be returned for a refund. They can only be exchanged for the same or similar priced product due to damage during shipping, manufacturing defect or there was in error in the order not caused by the customer
- Other full refunds are on a case by case basis, and a full refund would need to be justified
- Our goal is to make sure all of our customers are 100% satisfied with every order so please let us know if you have any questions or concerns (even minor ones) about our products